Congratulations you’re getting married!
Thank you for considering me to solemnise your upcoming wedding. By having a Civil Marriage Ceremony, you have the option to choose anyplace you wish for your marriage ceremony – A gorgeous beach, tranquil garden or park, quaint chapel, spectacular lookout, reception centre’s or even your own home and your marriage ceremony can be at any time of the day. A wedding day is one of the most memorable days a person will have and I would be honored to be apart of yours. Your ceremony will be created especially for you. A sincere, intimate, professional and relaxed marriage ceremony which will reflect your personality and tastes.
My services include:
- Initial meeting with you to complete and review the necessary paperwork and answer any questions you may have.
- Any subsequent consultations with me in person, by phone or email.
- A variety of vows, ring ceremonies & readings to choose from.
- A unique ceremony formatted to suit your special circumstances.
- Solemnising of the marriage
- A beautifully presented copy of your Ceremony and marriage certificate.
- Use of my portable wireless PA system (if required)
- All legal paperwork prepared and lodged by me in a professional and timely manner.
- A Notice of Intended Marriage must be signed and lodged with me no earlier than 18 months and no later than 1 month prior to the day of the Wedding .
- You must be over 18 years of age to marry in Australia
- You must provide the original of your birth certificates if born in Australia. If you were born overseas you need your original birth certificate or overseas passport from your country of birth.
- If either of you have previously been married you will have to produce your Divorce Decree Absolute papers and/or if either of your spouses are deceased, you must produce the Death Certificate.
- On the day of your marriage you must have 2 witnesses over the age of 18. Please feel free to contact me for further information and prices.